After your payment has been received and your order is completed at checkout you will receive an automated email with your invoice and order number. Once order has been placed, the order cannot be canceled. Customers will receive an additional email with a tracking number once the order has shipped. If any issues arise with your order, we will communicate with you immediately and work together to resolve it.
All Amer pieces are made to order and can take up to 4 weeks to be made. Please allow up to 4 weeks from the time of purchase for order processing. For any questions regarding orders, please contact us at email@example.com. We always try our best to accommodate requests for expedited processing. Please note that paying for expedited shipping does not mean that you will receive your goods the next day.
We ship all of our items with FedEx or USPS. Shipping rates are calculated by both shipping carriers at checkout. When your order is ready to ship, you will receive an automated email including your FedEx or USPS tracking number. We insure all shipments in order to protect your merchandise.
All packages require signature at delivery. If you or any other adult cannot be present to sign, another delivery will be attempted the next day. If you call or talk to your local shipping office, they can re-route to another address or hold it for you to pick up.
Amer New York is not responsible for packages lost or stolen after the package is confirmed delivered by the shipping provider.
Currently, we only ship within the United States. We hope to introduce international shipping very soon!
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
As each piece is handmade to order, aside from repairs or defective items, we do not accept returns or exchanges. If your piece has been damaged or is defective please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receiving your order. We do not refund shipping charges on damaged or defective pieces.
All of our pieces are custom-made. You can expect to receive any made to order pieces 2-4 weeks after your order is placed. For any questions regarding expedited orders, please contact us at email@example.com. We always try our best to accommodate requests for expedited processing, but it is not guaranteed.
We use moonstones and labradorites from India. These gemstones are natural and unique. Please note that no two gemstones are alike. They can vary in color, size and can contain imperfections due to their natural state.
Our jewelry is handcrafted in New York City.
Amer New York offers a limited warranty on all our pieces. If damage (as a result of normal wear and tear) occurs within 2 weeks of purchase, please e-mail us and we will see what can be done. However, in order for the repair to be performed, all components, pieces, stones, and parts must be provided by customer.
If your purchase is over 1 month, on a case-by-case basis repairs may still be made but there will be a fee depending on the work needed and condition of the item. Most repair fees will start at $50.
Please note that we use delicate, natural stones that can crack/break on contact if not handled properly. We are not responsible for broken or cracked stones coming from wear + tear.
Repairs are taken on a case-by-case basis. Since all Amer items are hand crafted, slight variations will occur. We cannot guarantee that repairs will be possible for items damaged through extraordinary circumstances or unreasonable, unexpected, or reckless use and treatment. Any such determinations of use and treatment will be our discretion. If damaged components must be replaced, they will be replaced with components as close to the originals as possible.
In order to begin your repair process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the below information: your name, best contact email, best contact number, your order number, a description of the damage to your item and how it occurred and the address for where your repaired item will be shipped.
We will then let you know the cost of getting the piece repaired.
All Amer rings. Are standard US sizes. If you do not know your ring size, we highly suggest getting sized by a local jeweler.
If you would like to have your Amer ring resized, we charge $50 per resizing. Not all rings can be resized so please be aware of that before purchase.
- Please avoid moisture, lotions, perfumes, chlorine, household cleaners, salts - these are just few of the many things that can harm your jewelry. Taking off jewelry when applying lotion or washing hands can ensure them to keep their shine longer.
- Exercise, hiking, and outdoor activities are not recommended when wearing real jewelry. These activities may damage any set stones or scratch the metal surface of your jewelry.
- Cleaning your jewelry regularly will help keep it looking brand new. Do not use any abrasive brushes as this will cause scratches on the metal and some gemstones.
- Gold is measured on a scale of 24 karats. 24K is 100% pure gold. It is very soft, which make it prone to scratching and bending. We use 14K and 18K gold because they are very durable and more resistant to scratching.
- Diamonds are the hardest natural mineral but they can still suffer from scuffs and chips when met with a hard hit. While they are known to be very durable, wear and store your diamond jewelry with great care.
- Gemstones vary in hardness but all should be treated with delicate care. All gemstones, especially softer ones, should avoid lengthy exposure to chemicals, water and sunlight as they may cause colors to fade. Opals, pearls and turquoise are porous stones and should avoid being submerged underwater.
We accept all major credit cards.